Each year Bandy supplies more than one million hinges, access panels, structural components, door panels and assemblies to customers around the globe. Bandy supports virtually every type and class of aircraft and aerospace vehicle: whether military or commercial, civil or private. Products include the following;
- Bandy can produce more than 1 mile (almost 6,000 feet) of extruded aluminum MS20001 hinges per day.
- Bandy’s customized, proprietary drilling machines can drill a 40-foot hinge pin hole while maintaining a concentricity tolerance of .005″
- Cargo and Passenger doors
- Landing Gear Doors
- Weapon Bay Doors
- Luggage Compartments
- Cover Panels + MANY MORE
ACCESS DOOR AND PANELS
PRECISION MACHINED COMPONENTS
- Passenger Support Unit Rails
- Seat Tracks
MACHINED COMPONENT/ HINGE ASSEMBLIES
- Machined parts, hinges, and miscellaneous components can be assembled utilizing riveted or multiple piece fastener construction, and finished to your specification.